View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: The only true words of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
Early Christians went looking for stuff in the Jewish Bible that just wasn't there, misread/misinterpreted things, and saw "predictions" of Christ that did not exist.

That's where it comes from, Awareness. From spending a lot of time when I was in college dealing with the Campus Crusade for Christ.

I would like to satisfy your dismay which clearly is evident about the Bible the Koran or the Torah, but i would like a clear answer why did God Jesus or Mohammed and Allah come out as it did, and even have connections with each other.......................

Mohammed existed , that is a fact, but even Christians won't speak about Jesus.................

These are serious questions, and that is why i found something that is truly a proof of a billion times a higher being thAn us ShottleBop..........and that is our given ability to feel. What we are able to feel are the only true words of God, and at least these feelings were translated into words, but is there wisdom in the books?

Sarcastically said the Bilble , the Koran and the Torah looks a lot like SOME of you writing, writing something but saying totally noting at all !!

Such diificult words to understand, and yet some Christians Muslims and Jews are wizards..............and thus teaching..........

I always believe is let somebody feel, but never tell anything ! When it is felt in your being , in your heart, then it is truth!!!

Jesus had a mission but was brutally murdered, killed, for nothing...............even Pontius Pilate did not want to kill him. What was the crime of Jesus ? Nothing !

A sin does not exist, but what you feel for your heart for your brother or another exists, God did not put that feeling for nothing , God had a purpose

God even created tears for you and everyone to see, what is dripping water out of your eyes for anyways??

That was and is good thinking of God back when there was not life at all in the soup of earth !!
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-26-2016 at 11:05 AM. Reason: If Mohammed had wives , then he existed

Page generated in 0.16186 seconds with 11 queries