Thread: Good King Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default Re: Good King Trump

Anyway, I have it on good authority that as long as the New York Times covered the news, we must not question their editorial decisions to emphasize or de-emphasize stories.

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry - The New York Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYT
According to prosecutors, on Dec. 22, Mr. Flynn discussed with Mr. Kislyak an upcoming United Nations Security Council vote on whether to condemn Israel’s building of settlements. At the time, the Obama administration was preparing to allow a Security Council vote on the matter.
Mr. Mueller’s investigators have learned through witnesses and documents that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel asked the Trump transition team to lobby other countries to help Israel, according to two people briefed on the inquiry. Investigators have learned that Mr. Flynn and Mr. Kushner took the lead in those efforts.
Well, case closed, it has been covered by major US media. Any criticism of their coverage would just be intended to exonerate Clinton for being a shitty candidate because it's never her fault. What would you have them do, not cover it? Dedicate the entire front page to it for a month? These are the only other options.
Thanks, from:
Ari (12-14-2017), beyelzu (12-24-2017), Kael (12-13-2017), The Man (12-13-2017)

Page generated in 0.13407 seconds with 11 queries