View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:00 PM
ninja mother

Default Re: New And Improved Rant Thread, now with 50% more profanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanda View Post
"Lean on god for strength"
"Depend on god to get you through"
"Thank god for your time with him"
"god won't give you more than you can handle"
"Beg for a miracle"
"god has not abandoned you"
"Jesus loves you"
--------------------------------------------------------

FUCK YOU. SRSLY. FUCK YOU. I'm done with it. Keep your ridiculous religion to yourself.

Gah! I'm so fucking tired of pretending like I don't hate everything about christianity. Leave me the fuck alone with your preaching, bible verses, and cliche phrases. Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? Do you understand how insane you sound? I'm supposed to find comfort in the story of Job, some guy that your god screwed by taking everything away but leaving him alive long enough to mourn everything that he lost? SRSLY??

Jesus loves my son? If I showed "love" the same way jesus is showing love to my son I would be serving a life sentence. My son has been dying slowly for 9 months, the same amount of time that it took me to bring him to life.

Goodness and mercy? :fuckyou:

Why can't people understand that sometimes all they need to say is "I'm here for you". It doesn't have to involve God, just a concern and caring for you and your family. I understand the desire to say something but it just saddens me that people say some of those things to you. I can't imagine how they think that helps :(

:huggle:

Don't make me break out my ninja powers..

:llamaninja:
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (03-05-2009), Caligulette (02-24-2009), inland wave (02-21-2009)

Page generated in 0.32581 seconds with 11 queries