View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specious_reasons View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
No, it’s ‘crazy’ to not be concerned about the catch up schedule that pumps tons of chemicals into our intact babies. What is wrong with you specious? Have you lost all morality to protect your worldview that nothing can go wrong because the studies have been done? 😒
Yeah, I don't subscribe to your worldview that vaccines are inherently dangerous. If you aren't freaking out about anti-vax nonsense, this schedule is not something to get upset about.

In fact, due to an out-of-state move, we didn't get our son vaccinated on schedule, so the next time he went to the doctor, he had to get some catch-up vaccines. I literally bet my son's life on the same schedule you're freaking out about. It's such a good bet, though - he wasn't at risk for any known vaccine injuries. I'd make that same gamble in a heartbeat.

Despite your hyperbolic language, the catch-up schedule is simply a recommendation to maximize your child's protection from disease in a reasonably safe and effective manner. If I were at all concerned about the number of vaccines given to my child at one time, I would work with my doctor and prioritize the shots needed.
I’m glad your son is doing fine. Not all children given catch up vaccines are as lucky. You are entitled to do what you think is in the best interest of your child. You wouldn’t like if the government took that right away. Please don’t repeat the same old mantra about the unvaccinated spreading disease and the fake herd immunity defense.

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.30494 seconds with 11 queries