Thread: Brentrance
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:29 PM
Solipsist

Default Re: Brentrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Steve View Post
beyelzu and I are planning to visit the British Isles this spring, so all you Londoners and any Scots or Irishers we might have here need to put us on your calendars. :cheers2:

We will arrive in London around noon on Friday, March 20, and we'll be in the city until Monday, March 23, so that weekend would be an ideal time to meet up.
My calendar now bears a "Bey/ES" notation for that weekend.

Quote:
After that, we're taking off on an insane 10-day, 8-hotel tour through Cardiff (Wales?), Waterford, Killarney, and Dublin (Ireland), Cheshire (Wales again?), Edinburgh (Scotland), and finally York and Stratford-upon-Avon (England). Apparently I need to review my Wales geography before this trip.
Cardiff is Wales, yes. Cheshire is not Wales.
Dublin is indeed in Ireland and Edinburgh is in Scotland - well done.

Quote:
Also, seriously, how :openquote:exciting:closequote: do you think our travel will be to and through the UK and Ireland given the current situations? :popcorn:
You're 'Merkins not Europeans so you should be fine. Avoid trying to sell chlorinated chickens or buy the NHS. While in Ireland and Scotland emphasise how much you hate the feckin' English.

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (01-10-2020), Ensign Steve (01-08-2020), Kamilah Hauptmann (01-09-2020), SR71 (01-09-2020), Stormlight (01-09-2020)

Page generated in 0.39864 seconds with 11 queries