Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I did not take anything else out.
:pinocchio:
Quote:
But when I have time
:giggle:
Point to where I took something else out Chuck. You just can't stand that I'm the true steward. :giggle: It will take time for me to get this fixed. But it will be on my to do list.
Oh, peacegirl, I think we both know that simply isn't true. Because I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text just as 3 is to 6 as 4 is to 8. It is telling that you view the restoration of the Authentic Text as just another item on your "to do list." I have no doubt that in the meantime you will find the time to continue to hawk your $41.00 Corrupted Text online for lucre. Your Corrupted Text is Corrupt and must be rejected because it is Corrupt, peacegirl.

But do not trouble yourself too much, peacegirl, because there is nothing for you to fix. I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, have already undertaken to remedy the damage that your many Corruptions have done. I have laid bare the mathematically undeniable reality that your Corrupted Text is shot through with Corruption, and must be rejected. I have returned the Authentic Text to its rightful place.

peacegirl, we do not blame you for your Corrupted Text, though it is a hurt to the Authentic Text, because we allow for the source. We interpret the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime, and we do so without blame from you.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-13-2017), The Man (03-12-2017)

Page generated in 0.14653 seconds with 11 queries