View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: Being transgender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
And if the only way that someone born with a penis feels truly like themselves is as a woman, and hates living in her own body because it has a penis, when she--who she really is--should have a vagina, instead, why, with the medical science we have at our disposal, cannot we not help her become truly "her"?
I love it , thank you ShottleBop ................ i sometimes would like to have a purse and have all my thing a ma gigs in my purse, but wearing a dress no, feeling like a woman, wanting to be pretty maybe ........i can not imagine it right away........ that you feel unhappy, i would feel more unhappier if i may not be myself which is not female or male but little old me.....

but i do know how a person could feel as in love, hate , be angry , be jelous, these and others feelings are not feminine or masculine.......

you , yourself is not male and female, somebody's view or opinion can also not be male or female, it is just an opinion

Quote:
And if the only way that someone born with a penis feels truly like themselves is as a woman, and hates living in her own body because it has a penis, when she--who she really is--should have a vagina, instead, why, with the medical science we have at our disposal, cannot we not help her become truly "her"?
What makes you happy, truly happy in life , is life and what you love to do and who you love, and who you are with, what you are good at, ....................well yeah, it gets hard if that gets in the way, does it really matter how you enjoy life....... ?

There is the other thing and that is discovering how life really is, that is something that all of us just do not know yet.....

Everything that you do and see , you just have to try to actually to do and see it as if it were for the first time , and if you are aware of it , it could be actually for the first time
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-13-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Page generated in 0.14789 seconds with 11 queries