View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:13 AM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Bumping for the third time

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl
There should be at least one case where a loving dog (such as the one in the link I provided) can recognize his master from a picture or video by showing some kind of recognition; a wag of the tail, whimpering, jumping up and down.
Look at all these Skyping and Facetiming dogs. So, please interpret whether these dogs recognized their masters or not according to your astute observational abilities. Also, before you say "they recognized their voice", I agree. But, I should think if the dog recognized only the voice and not the video image, they would be running around searching elsewhere for the source of the voice (the speakers or behind the computer or something), rather than looking at the screen as they do. In fact, I think the dogs seemed upset and confused that they could see a familiar person on the screen but not interact with the real person

These are links to the YouTube videos. You need to click on them to view them. I would like you to analyze each one

1. Skyping Dog - YouTube
2. Dogs Skyping - YouTube
3. His Master's voice.....Dog on phone (Skype)! - YouTube
4. Talking to my dog through Skype - YouTube
5. My dog Muffin talks to me on Skype - YouTube
6. Skype Pooch - YouTube
7. Dog skyping - YouTube
8. Apple Facetime with Venus :) - YouTube

These are embedded so you can watch them right here

9. This dog follows commands given via Skype and looks at the screen

10. This one brings his master a sock to the screen

These are also embedded

11. When this person flips the phone screen to face herself and turns on the back camera to show the dog, so the dog can't see the screen but we can see the dog, the dog tries to turn the screen back to where she can see. Why would she do that?

12. This guy doesn't even talk, the dog is reacting only to the screen

13. This one paws at the screen

14. This one follows his master's commands

15. This one fetches a toy to bring to the iPad image of her Mama

So there are 15 videos of dogs Skyping and Facetiming and paying close attention to the screen and/or wagging their tails, jumping, barking and whining. There are tons more available, including dogs Skyping and Facetiming with other dogs.

Page generated in 0.14511 seconds with 11 queries