View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 04:03 AM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: How's the fucking weather where you are?

It starts thundering and raining here, so I figure I'd better hurry up and get to the store because we need some stuff.

I get all wet just getting from the door to the car, but I have to get some stuff!

So I drive the like two miles to the store, and it's dry by the time I get there. Ha!

I shop. It's not much stuff, so not too long.

And I come out of the store, and it's coming down in sheets. There are people standing under the overhang, but I'm like, "Whatever. I'm getting wet one way or another," and I go to the car. I'm soaked all the way through my clothes by the time I get my stuff in the car and the cart put away, but whatever.

There is flooding and poor visibility the whole way home, cars hydroplaning and everything.

And it's just sprinking when I get back to the house.

So I did it again. I found the most inclement possible weather, within minutes, this time in a two mile range, and managed to be out and driving around in it.

Every time. Every time, I think a ten minute storm is going to last all day, and I better go out now. And I am old enough at this point that I'm pretty confident I will never learn.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (06-16-2019), Crumb (06-16-2019), JoeP (06-16-2019), Miisa (06-17-2019), slimshady2357 (06-16-2019), Sock Puppet (06-17-2019)

Page generated in 0.07853 seconds with 11 queries