Thread: Member News
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Default Re: Member News

I'm back at work today. We had a decent offer on our house, and made a counter that we think the buyers will accept. If all goes well, we'll close at the end of February on the California house and be ready to go through with the Texas purchase on schedule.

The Texas house is un. Freakin'. Believable. In a master-planned community with a golf course, water park, several community pools, parks, yadda, for a reasonable homeowner's assn. fee that's already paid for a year. The house itself is huge. We didn't set out to get a big house, but it just worked out to be the best choice, for a much lower price than my first "starter" home was 4 years ago.

Everything is falling into place, and I'm going from crippling debt to what I must admit can only be described as affluence. All for accepting a job that I will enjoy more than the one I have now. The only downside is the summer climate, but I'm nothing resembling an "outdoorsy" person in the first place.

:sockpuppet:...........

Page generated in 0.15990 seconds with 11 queries