View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Clutchenheimer

Default Re: post your 419 emails here!

Dear one in Christ,

Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thank you and may God Almighty bless and reward you abundantly for devoting your precious time and energy perusing my mail. There is no doubt that it will come to you as a surprise because it is my maiden note to you. But as a Godly one, you should understand that our ways is different from His. My Bible tells me in Romans 8:28 (Amplified Bible) that we are assured and know that [[a]God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

For a brief introduction of myself, i am Miss Evelyn Lansanah from Sierra Leone but am schooling in Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast). I am 22 years old, an undergraduate in Linguistic and a devoted christian since the death of my parents and fiancé(a Lebanese) in a plane crash. The disaster occurred on Thursday, 25 December, 2003 in Cotonou, Benin republic as they were to visit my fiancés Home country Beirut, Lebanon for the Christmas Holidays. This is only to be precise. I will be confiding in you, a highIy valued personal issue. Contact me please.

Your Dearly One,

Miss Evelyn Lansanah.

Contact me via my private/alternative e-mail address(miseve_lansa@yahoo.fr ).

Below, is the website covering the plane crash news by bbc and cnn.
CNN.com - 111 killed in Benin plane crash - Dec. 26, 2003

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

Page generated in 0.16037 seconds with 11 queries