A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: Coulson Watches You While You Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei yau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMan View Post
Later, I guess, in the same interview he says

Quote:
"I guess I don’t mean to say that people who have been frustrated by that discovery period are necessarily losers," he said. "I just think they should be, perhaps, a little more patient."
So, he soft back pedals a little. And to continue my defense: he calls a very specific subset of fans "losers."
Clark Gregg was recently on the Nerdist podcast for the second time. About halfway through, they talk about this a little bit. Here, for my first time, I get a first hand accounting of what happened and how he feels about it. Basically, what was written about the exchange isn't how he meant for it to sound. It's all still a good talk outside of that bit as Clark is a nice enough guy and they have a good rapport going on. (hail hydra)

For my own self, I want to like what I like and not like what I don't like. But at the same time with the small world of the internet effect in play, saying some mean things can get back to the people and there can be hurt feelings. I try not to be mean about the things I write, I'm not always successful. :gah: I just want everyone to get along and play nice together. I DON'T KNOW.
Thanks, from:
Janet (05-28-2014), wei yau (05-29-2014)

Page generated in 0.37398 seconds with 11 queries