View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 02:21 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Default Re: Yo, top 1%: shut the fuck up

I will just point out that I am not a native of Iowa. I am actually a native of California and my avocado expertise comes quite naturally as we had our very own avocado growing the yard when I was but a wee lad. I learned to enjoy the awesome deliciousness of Avocado Toast while living in Arizona. My wife introduced me to that delicacy and I discovered that mayo enhanced its gustatory greatness all by my little old self.

Angakuk's Recipe for Avocado Toast

Liberally spread a slice of toasted multi-grain bread with mayonaise (not, I repeat, not the abomination known as Miracle Whip which is consumed in vast quantities by ignorant native Iowans).

Peal and cut in half one avocado.

Discard the seed. (or you could grow your own avocado like this.

Cut the avocado halves into thin slices.

Places one half of the slices on one slice of toast.

Season with salt, garlic powder and chili powder (the chili powder is optional).

Thoroughly mash the avocado with a fork.

Eat and enjoy.

Rinse and repeat.
chunksmediocrites (05-19-2017), Ensign Steve (05-24-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (05-19-2017), lisarea (05-19-2017), Stormlight (05-19-2017), The Man (05-19-2017)

Page generated in 0.14353 seconds with 11 queries