View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:44 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
I see you went mysterious drive-by elsewhere. Any reason we should not assume this is some kind of woo-woo spam?

A Revolution in Thought you sent those participants here for some reason
Philosophy | University of Northern Colorado - New Discovery
And there, the .pdf is revealed!

Decline and Fall of All Evil: The Most Important Discovery of Our Times (.pdf)

That's quite a title
Ladyshea, I am not sure why you are reacting this way not knowing anything about me or this knowledge, unless you just happen to be a very bitter individual.
Let's just say I've been around the block a few times with opportunistic pseudoscience pushers looking to profit as well as True Believers in Revolutionary Ideas That Will Change the World! and I don't much care for either.

Your Internet history indicates you might be a True Believer, but your reluctance to present and discuss the Revolutionary Idea openly or on your own indicates either an agenda, or ignorance of the subject matter.

That you haven't managed, in several years, to create a website or blog (at least I was unable to find one) to put the book on for free indicates I don't even know what. Are you still sending readers to someone else's forum to read the book? You don't need to seeing as how I did it for you now

Can you simply start a thread topic in the Philosophy forum here at :ff: with a summary of the Revolutionary Idea regarding free will vs determinism and discuss it openly without requiring participants read the 500 page book? Is the idea so difficult to understand that it can't simply be explored and discussed between living humans?
Thanks, from:
Deadlokd (03-15-2011), Dingfod (03-16-2011), The Man (03-15-2011), Traditional native (10-11-2012)

Page generated in 0.05957 seconds with 11 queries