liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I put that line in because you tried to make the book look filthy.
peacegirl, why in the world do you continue to tell such obvious and transparent lies just to try to justify your Corruptions? Haven't you figured out that I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, do not let your lies pass unchallenged? How dare you try to blame :ff: for the Corruption that you yourself have sown?

peacegirl, you joined this forum to try to hawk your Corrupted Text for lucre on March 12, 2011.

It is completely obvious that you are lying when you say that you committed this vile Corruption because "[Stephen Maturin] tried to make the book look filthy." How do I know that you are lying?

Because of page 359 of your Corrupted Text, ISBN 9781553953302 (printing by Trafford, copyright notice 2005), printed years before you even joined :ff: :

peacegirl, why did you lie just now?
Stop accusing me of lying! I did many revisions at Trafford without them having to change the original date. Now who needs to apologize? Don’t worry, I’m not holding my breath!
peacegirl, you said that you did this Corruption because ""[Stephen Maturin] tried to make the book look filthy."

I have shown this to be an obvious lie.

peacegirl, why are you lying?
Thanks, from:
But (04-16-2018), Spacemonkey (04-16-2018), Stephen Maturin (04-16-2018), The Man (04-16-2018)

Page generated in 0.26908 seconds with 11 queries