View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 07:50 AM
NPC

Default Re: Coulson Watches You While You Sleep

Ok, it has been mentioned elsewhere, but not here yet, for some reason, Avengers: Infinity War (, part 1 - as I insist on calling it still)

I don't usually watch most movies on the big screen, and that includes even most Marvel flicks, but I watched this twice this weekend, in 2D and 3D according to what they had that day (I preferred the 2D, as tends to be the case).

So much amazingness, and, to quote myself from elsewhere: can I just say FUN?! At least the first 2/3 of the film was just one amazing moment after another. Various characters meeting and reacting to each other, the humour, the scenery. Just amazing.
Last third also amazing, but differently.
And awesome though it would be if Marvel just dropped the mic and left everything there, I don't for a minute think that especially the ending of the movie will be permanent, second half coming next year, I think?

I had actively avoided EVERYTHING about this film beforehand outside of the other films and shows, and Peter Dinklage was a super-pleasant surprise for me.

Will the shows reflect any of these goings-on? Agents of Shield used to be tied to the movies to a certain extent, but I think they have pulled away from that after it really dragged them down in the first season.
beyelzu (05-03-2018), BrotherMan (04-30-2018), slimshady2357 (04-30-2018), The Man (04-30-2018)

Page generated in 0.29125 seconds with 11 queries