View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
I'm not claiming ignorance. I just don't see the conflict this causes. What successful technologies could not function? GPS systems would still work; fiber optics would still work; improved telescopes and cameras would still work; microwave ovens would still work, even technologies that don't need a lens would still work. Seeing in real time also does not mean the whole sky would look white because of too much light. So what are you talking about TLR? As far as physics, what laws are being violated? Light still travels at a finite speed. We can still detect full spectrum light.
It has been explained to you many, many times. Your entire refutation is "Does not!" You can't even explain why not.

Real time seeing is completely incompatible with relativity and causality, upon which working technologies rely. Your not understanding how and why this is is due to your simply ignoring the explanations and evidence because of your emotional attachment to Lessans ideas. There really is no other explanation.

Last edited by LadyShea; 02-21-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Thanks, from:
But (02-21-2012)

Page generated in 0.13427 seconds with 11 queries