Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
I am totally justified in blaming you for trying to turn this important work into lulz and treating it and me with disrespect. You're nothing but a jerk!
Thou shall not blame, peacegirl. Thou shall not blame.
Quote:
I have mp3s. Didn't you listen to Chapter One that I posted? Chuck got hold of Chapter 5. There are 12 chapters in all. I cannot work on this right now. I may ask for donations as I must pay to get this work investigated and without any funds, my hands are tied.
:lol:

If you had to ballpark it, how much free money would it take for you to, uh, upload some mp3s to Facebook?

peacegirl, would it help if I uploaded all of the tapes somewhere for you - free of charge - so everyone could download them and listen to them?
No, I would rather die than have you help me with anything. You're a fraud.
:shrug: Ok. Just thought I would offer, since you are so busy right now and don't have the money to do this. It would be easy enough for me to upload all of them so that they're freely available to everyone. Just to be clear, peacegirl, you do not want the tapes to be made freely available to all person who may be interested in listening to them? Is that what you're saying?
I don't want your help. You think I'm doing this all for the money. You're dead wrong. I need money to fulfill my mission of getting this knowledge into the right hands. Money talks, haven't you noticed? You resent me for my charging $4.99 for my kindle version, and you keep saying I'm selling the book at $41 for lucre. You're out of your mind Chuck. I am self- published. I have to pay for my book, which cost me $16. That charge on Amazon came from Trafford, my previous publisher. I can't do anything about the pricing until this book is bought at that price because that book's ISBN # is still with Trafford. Then I can sell my book at a lower price because I'm using a different set up. Why do you keep repeating lies over and over again? I know you expect me to give everything away away for free. That may not be the most beneficial way to go. I know you hate me. I hate you too, so the feeling's mutual.

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill

Page generated in 0.12301 seconds with 11 queries