Old 04-15-2018, 06:31 PM

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckF View Post
It looks like peacegirl is going to be booked for insubordination, will have to go to her corner. and go back to basic training!

peacegirl, your first assignment is to re-read Chapter 3 of the Authentic Text. Since you don't actually possess the Authentic Text, I, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, invite you to read it here.

Your second assignment is to read the story of Harry and Becky and Mary, when Harry is fucking Mary in the ass.

If you still need help understanding the Butt Stuff Injunction, you can read this basic explication of the Butt Stuff Injunction. More advanced materials are available in the private forums.

peacegirl I am confident that you are capable of understanding this important lesson of the Authentic Text, if you are willing to stop hawking your Corrupted Text for lucre long enough to read it. As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I extend to you an invitation to join us in interpreting the Authentic Text as written by the Author and published in his lifetime.
I did read it. I grew up with it. As for your invitation to your ridiculous sub-forum of which you are not the true steward, my answer is no thanks. I'd rather eat dirt. :sadcheer:
:shrug: Ok. I thought I would at least ask if you have any interest in discussing the actual words that the Author wrote and published in his lifetime, instead of the stuff that you just made up. I guess you don't. You have that right of way, peacegirl. That is your business, not mine.

But I am not surprised.
I know it's my business, not yours. And it's good you're not surprised. I did not make stuff up Chuck. I have answered your questions based on all of his books, but you don't care to listen. If he was satisfied with the book he wrote in 1965, he wouldn't have written 6 more. All of them have something to offer, but you can't get a full understanding pulling isolated excerpts out of context. If that's what you want to do, go for it, but I can't waste my time on that nonsense.

https://www.declineandfallofallevil.com/ebook/

"The fatal tendency of mankind to leave off thinking about a thing
which is no longer doubtful is the cause of half their errors" -- John Stuart Mill
Thanks, from:
ChuckF (04-15-2018)

Page generated in 0.06822 seconds with 11 queries