Thread: Weird Dream(s)
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 11:32 PM
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

I was watching an experimental aircraft cruise overhead, a tail rudder fell off and as in every dream where I watch an airplane, it crashed, right into the hangar. I ran toward the crash site across a field in socks. Turns out everyone was OK, we got into buses and drove off. We went to a lecture on some sort of really advanced science thing but we came in right during the final minute. The lecturer said he had done something with a quantum bit which was an orange point of light on his slides. That was the end of the lecture. I knew somehow that this was super important and asked him about it. He said we could discuss it at his place. On the way there he was going on about how he was hungry but there was some increasingly weird innuendo and begging about it. A friend who was with me gave me this look until I got the message that the professor was hitting on me.

At a later point I was, for whatever reason, in a heated argument with some woman behind a glass door. I opened the door, behind it was a shower and with her in the shower was a tough looking muscular Asian guy with a whip wrapped around his hand who gave me a really angry look and then started attacking me. I struggled to pin him against the walls and furniture so he couldn't do anything and started chewing through his whip which turned out to be a very personal ornament and status symbol. I knew that if I could rip it into several pieces he would get severely depressed and quit.

There was a lot more, I really need to get a dictaphone.
Thanks, from:
Corona688 (12-02-2018), Ensign Steve (12-03-2018), JoeP (12-01-2018), lisarea (12-02-2018), slimshady2357 (12-02-2018)

Page generated in 0.15358 seconds with 11 queries