View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 01:04 PM

Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

HUMANIST ADMONITIONS IN POLITICAL POEMS AND APHORISMS
DR, DR. MD & PH. D. HONORARY PRINCE OF DERBENT
M. ERDOGAN SURAT/PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY (SEE IN GOOGLE)

Ladies and Gentlemen

The World's football lovers know that Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN had made his number one team GALATASARAY over doping and match rigging, doping and buying referees the super champion of the Europe in the past!*
http://blog.milliyet.com.tr/galatasa...?BlogNo=387025

All in al F.GULEN is almost dancing with delight for his second team BESIKTAS is ready to use doping-without being afraid of PLATINI who used to be bribed at by Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN-in the match against the innocent Belgium's team in Istanbul after two days. Adding to that scandal F.GULEN Gang's second team-after buying the referee and threatening the Belgians with horror by CARSI namely Semi Political-militants manage BESIKTAS to win the match making outright scores.

“What a hell!” shall be for CLUB BRUGGE after two days I am feeling better, and I can notice that Turkish Ayatollah is hungry on the process- no matter it would be whether legal or illegal- of "International Show".

I had mentioned his paranoia the probable horrific results of his psychological disorder still having been used by The Turkish Soviet State instead of our poor president-T.ERDOGAN who is under peril oozing from the terrorist complots of F.GULEN. Yes President ERDOGAN is a poor, pitiful creature for a well civilized Turkish Football team has been lynched some tears ago by Ayatollah F. GULEN who bought judges, referees, and bribed at PLATINI/UEFA but our poor president couldn't paid no attention till F.GULEN Gang has attempt to lynch Turkish limped democracy totally over kidnapping Kurdish little girls** to sell their organs in Children Organ Trafficking Bazaar directed by F. GULEN Gang Headquarter in Pennsylvania/The USA!

http://rudaw.net/turkish/kurdistan/130320157

YOURS HUMBLY
PROF MES
THE SPOKES-PERSON OF PRO NATO TURKISH AND KURDISH MUSLIMS

Page generated in 0.26582 seconds with 11 queries