View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:37 PM

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post

As I said, I cannot reduce these principles to such a degree that the concept will be diluted. Then people will tell me that the author was unclear. Not only would it be a discredit to this discovery (which I'm not willing to do), but it would confuse the reader more than they are already.
If it is so clear, then why are people confused and why would explaining your interpretation of the concept dilute it?

In your what, 4-5 years, of presenting and discussing this online, how many people have stated they felt the concepts or your arguments were compelling?
Some people will only accept empirical proof, and therefore they discredit the book from the very outset. Others, as I said, argue that man has free will and never understood the author's definition of determnism which reconciles the two opposing ideologies. Some philosophers, especially of the Nietzschian persuation, believe conscience is heritable and therefore can be excluded as the basis for further discussion. For every person I talked to, there was a definite reason why the conversation ended, but that does not mean this knowledge is flawed.

Page generated in 0.12953 seconds with 11 queries