View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 02:05 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Anyone know anything about Honolulu, Hawaii?

Just like ES I’ve only been to the big island once many years ago. *looks up Honolulu* well fuck it’s not even on the big island, shows you how much I know! Kauai is my island of choice and if you were going there I would have some advice for you. Kauai is the super chill surfer and hiker island so I’m not sure how much of it translates to the bigger cities (That Lilo and Stitch wasn’t just set on Kauai but got their everyday culture right may have played into my enjoyment of the film). There you can find some great stuff just by chatting with locals at small businesses and food shacks. Hanging around and sharing stories can easily lead to the ‘friends and family’ discounts or advice on where to go for the choice whatever, waves, trails, beaches, marijuana, etc.

The Polynesian cultural center is quite fascinating when understood as a Polynesian ‘itsa small world’ ride as viewed through the conquering LDS. Speaking of, get your mormon the flash mormon underwear gang signs around and see what special treatment you can get, Hawaii is semi secretly run by the LDS.

And mahalo for removing your shoes.
Thanks, from:
Ensign Steve (06-12-2019), Limoncello (06-13-2019), Stormlight (08-02-2019)

Page generated in 0.20751 seconds with 11 queries