View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 12:37 PM

Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

OF THE EUROPEAN SPORTIVE GAMES MORALITY / By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

A pity while PLATINI-The lover of bribing at was reigning FIFA the Turkish Ayatollah's abominable approach to usurp Turkish Football has turned out so badly. ‘BESIKTAS-The doping free team in Turkey; GALATASARAY-The bribe lover PLATINI's comrades' team or TRABZONSPOR-The Killers' team who have slain The Armenian Journalist lastly' say the eyewitnesses, to draw your attention vitally down to this admonition whispering in your ear: IN THE MATCH-BESIKTAS vs. Porto-the militants of doping free BESIKTAS is willing to use drugs freely over 1-Trying to bribe at the FIFA's new administration or 2- Threatening the officials in charge of Fair Play, or even 3-Terrorizing the European People by fire, bullets, explosives!' This article is to warn you only making the vital remark that the date and the place of this weird match is thus:
PORTO vs. BESIKTAS 13th September Wednesday. Stadium: DRAGAO
At this moment the European People's Sportive Games induced Moral Values seemed to be open of having been ruined by The Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN or rather the secret friend of Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN who had threatened The Eastern and Western Europe's innocent and well civilized people . Remember in what way the Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN or rather the secret friend of The Turkish Ayatollah F. GULEN/Pennsylvania-USA had said in his palace/Ankara: 'You Europeans shall be punished by Muslim Jihadists! ‘What a rascal!’ says SOLZHENITSOF and adds: ‘The fact is, and just between all The Europeans and me, I really am powerful in obtaining information because of my being a journalist, scholar, and MD. And to warn the Europeans and The European Culture induced Americans and I would not be waiting you should tap me lightly on the cheek. I would like if only you should beware of the Football Hyena-BESIKTAS!

Page generated in 0.14200 seconds with 11 queries