View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Dissonance is its own reward

Default Re: Video Games - Watcha playin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Exaggerater! :tmtongue:

There weren't that many, but I do take your point.
Oh, there absolutely were. That place was 4 or 5 stories tall and had at least 5-8 rooms on each floor, all but maybe one or two with the same encounter. I might have even been a bit generous.

As for the relationship stuff, I do think the idea was decent, but the execution could have been a lot better. I'm also just flat out disappointed with the writing, and the fact that so many of the choices are "be supportive" or "be an absolute cock" with little to no middle ground. In just the short time I've spent on it, I'd say at least half of the interactions didn't have an option I was actually satisfied with, so I had to go with something that just didn't really fit how I wanted to play the game.

I know they can't do everything, but, like I said before, I think my expectations were just too high, and the hype certainly didn't help.

Oh, and regarding Arkham Asylum, I tend to avoid movie/comic license games like the plague, but the more I read, the more I'm starting to think I should give it a try.

Last edited by Megatron; 12-20-2009 at 01:07 AM.

Page generated in 0.13127 seconds with 11 queries