Thread: Miscellany
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:24 PM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

Default Re: Miscellany

I agree with Sock.
Given his choice of avoidance, I doubt anything will change for him unless people force him to confront it, and his time for that is running out as often normie adults wont sit spectrum people down and discuss things, but put a check mark by their name and slowly back away. I already expect that's been his experience with girls, since they don't owe random dude the mental effort. Combined with his behavior being scary, even if he doesn't realize it, and you end up with so many people tip toeing around him that years and years from now he'll end up set in his confused about society and hating it ways.

Take his germaphobia, my ex was a partial germaphobe but also kept rats and had good hands on vet/doctor/(why are your intestines hanging out, did you naw through all your sutures, I told them metal wire!) experience with them because she understood what does and doesn't get humans sick and what different gloves/masks protect you from. Some forms of germaphobia probably make for excellent surgeons because they are acutely aware of where their hands are, what they've touched and what those things have touched.

Currently it seems like he's pulling max avoidance while doing only the minimal to get by in social settings.
(Have you considered suggesting a career in admin sys/ops?)
Thanks, from:
fragment (02-27-2018), JoeP (02-27-2018), ShottleBop (02-28-2018), Sock Puppet (02-28-2018), Stormlight (02-27-2018), The Lone Ranger (02-27-2018), The Man (02-27-2018)

Page generated in 0.13221 seconds with 11 queries