View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: Another angle, another angle of incidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post
Quote:
FOR MYSELF there is nothing to understand, unnatural is unnatural.
Then you have made up your mind and there is nothing to discuss: there is no arguing with dogma, personal or otherwise. But I think one day you will find it is just a rationalization of a (mild) phobia.
You can not say that, instead of giving your reason why it is not so all you do is say it is not so, and this is the way it is and nothing else.

Quote:
That sex between a man and a woman is different than between two same-sex partners is just your belief, though. Your label, the category that you see.
Quote:
Do they not simply decide that it is a fact that black people just are a certain way?
Quote:
Is that not what bigots do, the people you dislike so much?
Quote:
Most bigots will always tell you their best friend is black. Or that they have nothing against black people per se, but...

But that was not what I was talking about. You have elevated your opinion to fact, a fact about other people that you feel justifies classifying what they do as somehow unnatural, impossible to understand.

Is that not what bigots do? State that certain things about certain other groups are people, which are really just their opinions, are facts? Saying things like "what they do is just different, unnatural, messy"?
Where is your explanation how people are?

But another question , being very suspiscious of strangers, and being very distant is that a quality that MOST gay people carry ?

Are you afraid to tell your feelings for or about people?

Or is everything just "cold"?

Is that more difficult than being gay? Telling about your feelings for people?

That is one mistake that most people make, and that is that being gay is not being kinder, but more arrogant. Or not ?

This is why I only see people, i see inner souls with exactly the same feelings as another.

You can't put a lable on how somebody feels, it is not black , it is not white, it is not male it is not female, it is not gay, it is not straight, and certainly it is not christian or muslim !!

We'll Skype one day all of us, and we will find out how we are, a conference social meeting, then your show will manifest itself, and mine too.....

We did indeed have a kind of a chat meeting a long time ago , but that's nothing, a show of words and avatars tells nothing at all of a person, the real nitty gritty, hearing how somebody speaks, how somebody articulates, and you could see how somebody is, how somebody looks or better even how somebody moves, but the front the "armor"you will see again, although video conference is still weird kind of....
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-10-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Page generated in 0.18499 seconds with 11 queries