Thread: Weird Dream(s)
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 03:30 PM
Vice Cobra Assistant Commander

Default Re: Weird Dream(s)

One oddity from a long strange dream I had last night:

My SO's mother was staying with us for some reason. IRL, she actually just left on Monday after a two week visit, so obviously that's were that bit comes form. Also, holy crap, I want to live in the version of our house from my dream. We had the awesomest garden, and the house itself was full of boxes and boxes of random crap from my childhood homes. And the smells! Wet earth, growing plants, and musty garage. So, anyway, in the dream, SO's mom was sort of acting as a jailer, preventing us from leaving the house, and denying us access to...uh...objects of some sort? That we needed to escape? I don't really remember. So, we came up with a plan where I spent a lot of time outside working on the garden, and she would come out occasionally to help me, but what she was really doing was bringing out packs of cigarettes that we would smoke together as quickly as we could, two or three at a time, so that we could use the "empty" cigs (CIGARETTES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!) to construct whatever object we needed to escape the house.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (05-14-2014), Dingfod (05-14-2014), Janet (05-15-2014), JoeP (05-14-2014), lisarea (05-14-2014), Watser? (06-12-2014), Ymir's blood (05-14-2014)

Page generated in 0.23935 seconds with 11 queries