View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 12:08 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Being online with Maturin rules him out as your defender. You should know this. Thank goodness this part of the law is in place to prevent the powerful to take advantage of the system. You may have to go to jail Chuck. I'm sure you will have lots of time to think about your crookedness but I'm sure your cronies in crime will write to you and keep you company. :smile:
peacegirl, I'm not surprised that you would want to imprison me, the True Steward of the Authentic Text, so you could hawk your $41.00 Corrupted Text with total impunity. After all, it's not uncommon for usurpers to do just that - imprison the legitimate heir! (It is a bit late for that now, as our millions of listeners know that I am the True Steward of the Authentic Text, and can engage in our discussion in the private forums here at :ff:) I do not blame you for this, peacegirl, though it is a hurt, because I allow for the source.

However, peacegirl, merely being jailed would not cause me to cease to be the True Steward of the Authentic Text, any more than it would stop 3 being to 6 as 4 is to 8! Indeed, in jail I would have a great deal more time to devote to cutting away the cancer of your Corrupted Text, and bringing the True Exegesis of the Authentic Text to light. It's like how Lenin and Gandhi did much of their best writing from jail.

I mean, just imagine - peacegirl, consider how busy you are with...whatever it is you do during the day while other people are at work, I guess. I wouldn't even have that much to do! As the True Steward of the Authentic Text, I could really bring the Author's words that you have so long suppressed to a world in need, and finally bring about the promised Golden Age!

Slightly different topic: You guys, all this hot legal talk has led me to sketch out a grand idea for my 7th anniversary gift to this thread. It will take a little bit of legwork, but I think it could be fun if it works out.

Last edited by ChuckF; 03-18-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-18-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-18-2017), The Man (03-18-2017), Vivisectus (03-20-2017)

Page generated in 0.11850 seconds with 11 queries