View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Tellifying

Default Re: The Gallery of Awesome

Shake, please standby for a response. My fellow lulzrollerz and I need to discuss you and this situation. In the meanwhile, please answer the following questions, so that we may better craft a lulztastic response.

1. When you call me a girl, is it because you think I'm actually female or do you think that women in general are the types to get all flustered over nothing (re: panties in a bunch) or do you think that calling someone a girl is as funny now as it was when you were a fucking six year old?

2. Taking one for the team? Which team is that? I'm aware of several groups here on the FF (see: lulzrollerz), but I know of no team comprised of clueless, whiny, thinskinned mother fuckers. If you are part of such a team, please post a link to their forum in the appropriate thread.

3. If you knew I don't give a shit about your happiness and you know that me and my lulzrollerz will fuck your shit up just for the lulz, why'd you even bother changing it in the first place? Are you a pussy? Are you stupid? Are you fucking clueless? (Note, these are not mutually exclusive answers, feel free to reply in the affirmative to all of them.)

4. LOLOLOL LRN2LINK N00B!!!

Page generated in 0.22208 seconds with 11 queries