View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 10:11 AM

Default Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

HUMANIST ADMONITIONS IN POLITICAL POEMS AND APHORISMS
DR, DR. MD & PH. D. HONORARY PRINCE OF DERBENT
M. ERDOGAN SURAT/PROF. MES SOLZHENITSY (SEE IN GOOGLE)

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Turkish Soviet State's is not a strange zeal, indeed! It gets angry at my articles that exhibits the parts of its body: KOÇ Holding/Turkish Racist Mass Media led by A.DOGAN-reiterating every day the same slogan at the top of his HURRIYET Gazette: "Turkey belongs to Turks only"-, Some very red KEMALIST militants, The Green Maoist Army of Turkish Ayatollah namely F. GULEN and the puppet PMs that would carry on with having got their turn as T. ERDOGAN does presently! What about the chaotic life in Turkey today? A novel disaster this, of which wicked bodies i.e. the enemies of humanity groan at seeing the holy capital of the Gulf Arabs and innocent Jews in Istanbul, but feel no grief at seeing the mankind's morality ruined by The Turkish Soviet Republic-Secret TC. Do its bloody hands-abovementioned-like my articles that tell them not to eat such a sheet to repeat the ethnic cleansing as 6-7 September 1955? No, they don't for The Turkish Soviet State hasthe plague* of TURKO-ISLAMIC dream?

Ah Soma! - Abdurrahman Dilipak
Gülerce’nin şu uyarısı çerçevesinde bu olaylar farklı bir anlam kazanıyor ve farklı kuşkulara sebeb oluyor. Ne diyordu Gülerce: “Cumhurbaşkanlığı seçimine kadar bu topraklarda Cumhuriyet tarihinde hiç yaşanmamış sıkıntılara ve savrulmaya hazır olun.” The Field Marshall of GULEN Gang threats: "The biggest attack of the plague* comes!"
Whence might it come? From the cooperation of the same persons as listed above who set down a figure as being after the peace and tolerance, for exposing maxims useful for humanity, would, on the contrary, think "Turkey is not open to Human but Turk" as A. DOGAN-The illegal seed of KOC Holding- does. This trick against humanity is The peerless hypocrisy of The Turkish Soviet State. Taking in good part in anarchy, chaos and horror as 6-7 Sept.1955 fires contributes to Turkish Soviet's parasitic existence, while indifference to present Zeitgeist leads them, not only to take share fatality, but even to its end! Eh?
Vae caecis ducentibus! Vae caecis sequentibus!" What do I mean, huh? Read:
Alarm! That disease* of Turkish Soviet needs unique remedy: COUP D'ETAT!
Yours/Prof. M. SolzhSpokesman of Pro-NATO Turkish Kurdish Muslims*
*The Greatest Majority of Anatolians

Page generated in 0.24093 seconds with 11 queries