View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 01:53 PM
I said it, so I feel it, dick

Default Re: Parents, do your due diligence on vaccination! There are serious risks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Appeal to false authority who is Tetyana Obukhanych

Also, as far as I can tell, she was not Harvard trained. Was that a mistake or a lie or is Rockefeller University now Harvard?

FTR I did my due diligence, and the anti vaxxers simply dont have any good scientific evidence supporting their views.
No you did not do your due diligence LadyShea.
I was researching all of this 10 years ago, before my son was even born. I did my due diligence as a parent before having my son vaccinated. Isn't that what your thread title asks for?

Quote:
All you did was pulled out the typical response to her letter from pro-vaxxers trying to say that anti-vaxxers are using an appeal to authority. Isn't that what you all do?
Did you read the article that I posted? It went through point by point showing how her evidence was poor and lacking.

The credentials thing was just icing on the cake. Why did the headline use "Harvard trained" if not to make her appear very authoritative?

Quote:
There is so much scientific evidence showing the connection between certain vaccines and injury in a subset of susceptible children that to ignore the research is complete denial on your part.
Show me the hard evidence; not YouTube videos and opinion pieces. Not anecdotes by parents, or laypeople reviewing and then cherry picking/twisting actual scientists findings, or self selected surveys. Where is the original research done with controls in labs by qualified scientists?
Thanks, from:
beyelzu (08-08-2015), But (12-13-2016), livius drusus (10-02-2015), The Man (07-25-2015)

Page generated in 0.07635 seconds with 11 queries