View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 08:01 PM
California Sober

Default Re: An Arf-Arf Here and a Meow-Meow There... E I E I O!

There are now no ornaments on the bottom third of the tree. The glass ones have been swept up, and the wooden ones have been re-hung on higher boughs.

The babies remain in my good graces, however, because they did the cutest, cuddliest thing the other night!

I was doing laundry, and the laundry room is downstairs. I closed the downstairs doors (a couple bedrooms and the garage) because I like to limit the number of rooms I have to check when I'm searching for the heathens. Also it sometimes encourages to hang out with me in the main living area upstairs. Not always, though, because sometimes they don't like me. This was one of those times.

So I'm down there messing with the laundry, and V (who is the one who has mostly figured out how doors work) is attempting to open the garage door by pulling on the sweaters hanging from the doorknob. I made sure the door was latched, and then I was like, "good luck with that, stupid." Q's just hanging out with him hoping he figures it out, because she doesn't understand doors at all. Seriously you can accidentally close her in a room with the door open three or four inches, and she won't even make an attempt.

So I go upstairs, and they don't follow me, and I kind of forget about them. The next time I go down to advance the laundry, I discover that he gave up on the garage door, and went for the closet door instead, which also had sweaters hanging from the doorknob, and this one wasn't latched. So the closet door is wide open and the two little heathens are sleeping head-to-tail on the floor in a little circle, like an orange and grey in and yang. :aww:
Crumb (12-07-2009), curses (12-14-2009), Shelli (12-14-2009), vremya (12-14-2009)

Page generated in 0.08445 seconds with 11 queries