View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 03:44 PM
Jin, Gi, Rei, Ko, Chi, Shin, Tei

Default Re: Sometimes I hate this school -- but I love my students ...

The guy who has been trying [and sometimes succeeding, I'm informed] to talk impressionable young women into his bed is married, I mentioned. I should have pointed out that he's recently separated, though. His wife left him not long ago, and took the children. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that the fact that he was trying to talk his students into having sex with him might have been a factor in her leaving him.

The female students on campus have taken to calling him "Professor Wolf." Some of the male students, apparently, have taken to calling him something rather less flattering.

How on Earth is it that he's still here, though? This is a private college, and every year, at the "Beginning of the Semester" speech, our Illustrious President makes a point of reminding us of how lucky we are to be here -- while not-so-subtly suggesting that if any of us fails to toe the line, we'll be fired.

Speculation abounds that "Professor Wolf" has something on the President. Otherwise, how is it that he is still employed here? (There's widespread speculation that Professor Groper has some dirt on the President, as well.)
Thanks, from:
JoeP (08-31-2020), Kamilah Hauptmann (08-31-2020), Kyuss Apollo (08-31-2020)

Page generated in 0.20070 seconds with 11 queries