View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 11:24 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Default Re: post your 419 emails here!

Good day, I have sent you this email previously but since I did not get any response from you, so am obliged to resend it. I am SGT.John Park an American soldier, serving in the military with the Army First Infantry Division currently deployed to Northern. Iraq. It will be my pleasure to establish a mutual friendship with you. During one of our rescue mission we out ran the insurgents (Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorist) in their hide out and on the same building they flew from we discover save box that contain huge amount of money which belongs to the insurgents, which we believe was money meant for the purchase of weapons like missiles and ammunition, among all the army officers on that operation on that day agreed that the money will be shared among us and that was exactly what we did. Out of the total money my own share is $4,500,000.00, I am seeking your assistance to evacuate cash to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service. so I plan on using diplomatic means in shipping the money out as military cargo using diplomatic immunity. So I want you to assure me that if this box containing the money is being delivered to you in your country home that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when I will come to your country to meet you face to face and collect the money back from you. It is clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a security company and they have promised to deliver the money box through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination smoothly, I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you. One important am making to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information. You can only reach me directly on my email address: jopark7713@yahoo.com / johnpark6633@openmailbox.org I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter. For reference click the link below en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
! U.S. warplanes, drones strike ISIS in Iraq, again - CNN
Obama: U.S. to continue operations in Iraq - CNN.com
SGT.John Park US Army Base Erbil,Kurdish Region Northern.Iraq
Thanks, from:
Dingfod (12-28-2017), Stormlight (12-20-2017)

Page generated in 0.31905 seconds with 11 queries