View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 09:54 AM
A fellow sophisticate

Default Re: Twin Peaks: some kind of watching party thrad or anything

Some observations after just three episodes:

1. What is it with all the phones being attached to walls or cords that plug into walls? Were they too stupid to have smart phones?

2. People actually think Twin Peaks, pop. 51,201, is a small town.

3. Piper Laurie has some ugly-ass bare feet.

4. I don't think I look that much like Jack Nance outside of the hair and shape of the face and nose and eye placement. No, I think he is much better looking than I.

5. You find prostitutes by going up a river. Symbolic?

6. Paging Dr. Richard Kimball, your one-armed man was seen in Twin Peaks.

7. Ooh, switchblade knives, so dangerous. Ooh, upward flashlight shining on face, so ominous.

8. Jesus Christ, Ed, wipe your hands before you come in the house. Ed, you idiot, you got your grease on my cotton balls. Oh wait... I suspect Lefty One-Eyed Lopes murdered Laura Palmer because she made too much noise.

9. FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper is obsessed, but not with crime-solving.

10. Wait, the cafe jukebox has the Audrey Horne theme music? Is that B-17?

11. Is it just me, or wouldn't you pay money to see Lara Flynn Boyle and Sherilyn Fenn get it on?

12. Peggy Lipton was hot in the early 90s. Then again, so was I, or at least I thought I was. She still is now, but I am not. That probably means I'll never sleep with her. *sigh*

13. The Palmers seem to take turns being lunatics. I suspect one of them murdered their daughter.

14. Miguel Fucking Ferrer.

Last edited by Dingfod; 10-22-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (10-22-2014), Ensign Steve (10-22-2014), lisarea (10-22-2014), livius drusus (10-23-2014)

Page generated in 0.33573 seconds with 11 queries