View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short

Default Re: WTF happened to Google?

OMG JoeP it's like you're not even reading our emails!

The tablet she's talking about doesn't have any custom ROMs available for it. I tried to find one for her a while back and couldn't find much information about it at all. So yeah, it would require a whole bunch of work I don't know how to do.

I am fine installing an existing custom ROM on a widely supported platform (mine is a 2013 Nexus 7, and that's a big part of the reason I got it), but would not know how to make one myself.

It's just fucking obscene and ridiculous that I have to void my warranty to use my own hardware that I paid for, and even after I do that, Google is constantly trying to install malware that gives them control of my system.

I mean, yes, I guess it was stupid of me to 'upgrade' my system, but it's stupid for the same reason it's stupid to install any other malware. It's stupid because they are malicious, untrustworthy motherfuckers trying to take control of other people's devices.

And seriously, just every once in a while, I would like to be able to buy something that just works out of the box.
Thanks, from:
Janet (01-03-2015), JoeP (12-27-2014), LadyShea (12-26-2014)

Page generated in 0.10167 seconds with 11 queries