View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 02:17 AM
here to bore you with pictures

Default Re: Conservatives say stupid shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
As has been pointed out repeatedly in this here thrad, conservatives also DO stupid shit. Like showing up drunk as a lord to a memorial service for murdered police officers and dancing to the Battle Hymn of the Republic, for instance.
Wow.

My mother and I have all sorts of "inappropriate" behaviors at a funeral. When my grandmother died, we talked and joked and laughed through most of the wake and up to the ceremony, because we were seeing some people we hadn't seen in a while, and frankly that how we cope with the loss.

What we didn't do is continue that type of behavior during the actual funeral ceremony.

The best I can say is that maybe GWB got carried away by the music, but has he been out of the spotlight so long that he's forgotten how to act Presidential? And Jesus, that suit! It's not like he's hurting for cash and this is his best suit. Wear appropriate colors, FFS!
Thanks, from:
Ari (07-14-2016), Dingfod (07-17-2016), Kyuss Apollo (07-14-2016), Sock Puppet (07-14-2016), Stephen Maturin (07-14-2016), Stormlight (07-14-2016), The Man (07-14-2016)

Page generated in 0.08861 seconds with 11 queries