View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Refreshingly Stupid

Default Re: Video Games - Watcha playin'?

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus has an extraordinarily dumb and anticlimactic ending. There's plenty to do after the campaign ends, but it's completely pointless as to in-game rewards. Lots of reviewers love it, lots of reviewers say it's bad compared to Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Personally, I think the good vastly outweighs the bad. The shooting and movement mechanics are great, as are the weapons, and I'm having loads of fun running around maps blasting the shit out of Nazis (or melee-killing them in spectacularly grisly fashion using a hatchet). By way of extra added bonus, the game has the Trumplings all pissed off.

I very recently picked up the 2016 reboot of Doom, and goddamn, is that game a blast! Haven't even tried the multiplayer yet, but the single player campaign is nonstop shoot-'em-up fun from beginning to end.

As a spectator, it's great fun watching the dumpster fire that is Bungie/Activision's Destiny 2. Even more fun is watching the controversy swirling around EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2, a dumpster fire that expanded and engulfed an entire town.

"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (12-09-2017), curses (12-09-2017), Kamilah Hauptmann (12-09-2017), specious_reasons (12-09-2017), Zehava (12-09-2017)

Page generated in 0.11990 seconds with 11 queries