View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: DIAMONDS, OLD TIMERS, OLD JUNK, ARE WORTH NOTHING AT ALL !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
The hilarious thing is if you were half as smart as you think you are, you could have made this thread about the fact the Diamond market is heavily controlled and price fixed. About how DeBeers has been accused multiple times of price fixing (and paid a sizable amount of money to keep from admitting wrong doing), has a hold on the market and is known to hold back supply releasing only so many high mid and low quality diamonds each year to keep the rarity up. Last I read there were even rumors that they've stunted the growth of the artificial diamond market to prevent it from cutting into their mining market, as well as funneling blood diamonds to reputable mines to launder them. How the diamond market is extremely secretive, with companies selling their best to jewelers in extremely secretive no-name, cash only meetings in internationally neutral hotels.

But no, instead you're here just to call people idiots.
How could you think that i would think that i was smart Ari , that is weird ?

How much a diamond is worth is in reality nothing for man, you wear it and that is it...... Even industrial diamonds are worth more as cutting tools....

Only in our minds is it worth something.

Our mesjogge belief is showing our wealth, at least for some.....

And in fact i ONLY kneel and bow real deep to the person whom has goodness in their heart....... and if not you are a nobody or even worse.....

Diamonds are rare well so what ! Gold , now that is a good conductor

Man should be a woman's best friend

Were not the Cromagnons of the past any more , we do not need to drool over shiny smooth colourfull and sparkling things any more. but our brain won't just evolve........

You know how stupid you look with diamonds on, you know that do you not?
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Page generated in 0.13809 seconds with 11 queries