View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 08:23 PM
Always keep cool.

Default Re: The only true words of God

[quote=ShottleBop;1262739]"Pouting?" Who's pouting? Not me! I'm just holding up my end of the conversation! And "Helping" is definitely a poem in which I feel the word of God!

Here's another, from one of my favorite poets, Langston Hughes:

[quote] This is for the kids who die, Black and white, For kids will die certainly. Saying black and white is silly, just forget that, and take a new road........

Here i give you again what i wrote and i dare you to quote me and prove me wrong, or are you afraid ??

We are human beings with the abilty to feel ,

the greater good of mankind to manifest his or her identity......

Only thinking is just a robot, thinking is nothing, the brain making up thoughts as you go along , where the devil sees an open window and tries to change your thought...............

The bIble or the koran or the tora are just thoughts, nothing more then that ,

IN AWE of seeing the world man writes about a god, where not really much was written of being kind to your brother.

Jesus wanted to do that , but He was abruptly murdered, mankind let it happen.........

At least Mohammed was not murdered.

The only true words of God ARE written in our hearts........Happiness, joy, love, but also angry and sad were especially made for you and constructed in a way so that your brain would know and be able to communicate , but above all live and love to the fullest in life with people.

If you see a man or a woman or a child starting to drown, you would want to help the man the woman or the child because God him her or itself put something in your heart to feel..........and of course to act on it.

The feeling just automatically starts , but if you do not feel something then there is just something wrong with you, but keep filming , it will come to you one day, but then i t will be too late..........

How about quoting me and prove me wrong, are you chicken to do that ??

REMEMBER IT WELL EVERY FEELING THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF WHICH IS IN EVERY HUMAN BEING IS GOD'S WILL !!

YOU SEE GOD DOES HAVE A WILL !!!

DO WE HAVE A WILL TO CHANGE?
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Page generated in 0.33986 seconds with 11 queries