View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Just keep m'nose clean, egg, chips & beans, I'm always full of steam

Default Re: Bend Over, Facebook is Back

Holy shit, this guy is fucking priceless.

Quote:
Why can’t I control my own information anymore? –sxchen, New York

Joining Facebook is a conscious choice by vast numbers of people who have stepped forward deliberately and intentionally to connect and share. ~snip~ But, other than name and gender, nothing requires them to complete these fields or share information they do not want to share. If you’re not comfortable sharing, don’t.
In other words, if you don't like it, gtfo.

Quote:
What are Facebook’s legal liabilities should any critical information be leaked and misused?– Geovanni C., submitted via Facebook

There are state, federal and international laws and case precedents that you’d need to examine to answer that question. It would require more space than we have here.
Look it up yourself, bitch.

Quote:
Anonymized demographically targeted ads work. We like them. You should, too.
The douchebaggy comment speaks for itself.

Quote:
Why not simply set everything up for opt-in rather than opt-out? Facebook seems to assume that users generally want all the details of their private lives made public. – abycats, New York

Everything is opt-in on Facebook. Participating in the service is a choice. We want people to continue to choose Facebook every day. Adding information — uploading photos or posting status updates or “like” a Page — are also all opt-in. Please don’t share if you’re not comfortable.
I.e., I gotcher opt-in right here, beeyotch.

:sockpuppet:...........
Thanks, from:
Zehava (05-12-2010)

Page generated in 0.06331 seconds with 11 queries