Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
But what does this have to do with efferent sight? This radiation is not part of the visual spectrum.
What are you talking about? Light is electromagnetic radiation. The spectrum is called the electromagnetic spectrum, only a small part of it is visible light, but all of the spectrum is subject to the same laws of physics.
Let me repeat: Although light travels at a finite speed, and this light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, the visual part of this spectrum doesn't work in the same way.
So, you are then saying that efferent vision requires light to have different properties than it is known to have and is subject to different laws of physics than it is known to be subject to.

Great, thanks for finally admitting it.
So now visible light obeys a different set of physical laws thus far undiscovered by science. Peacegirl, could you describe these alternate laws for us and elaborate on the tests that would be needed to confirm these laws?
:lol: The visual part? Whose visual part? The optical part that humans see? The UV part insects see? The infrared part other creature see? The X-ray part some alien life might see?
You know what I meant, at least I thought you did. The visual spectrum does not work in the same way as the entire electro-magnetic spectrum because of how the eyes work, which is an important aspect to all of this. The only thing that changes is that the non-absorbed light does not travel beyond the film/retina such that this pattern of light will be detected at some future date.

Page generated in 0.06670 seconds with 11 queries