View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Servant of the Dark Lord

Default Re: What's for Dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
Are you afraid of blood or something? It tastes great. I mean, that's the glory of being an omnivore at the top of the food chain. I get to dip my vegetables in blood and rendered fat. It's a wonderful thing.

And how old are you that you've never had a nightmare before? You've been HERE for 12 years, you can't be that damn young. Shit, you're old enough to remember Allan and probably old enough to remember the old IRC days when we used to tell stupid fish stories. I'd get drunk as shit, and Allan/Lady Shea/Livius/MadMortigan would laugh at me for a few hours. Was good times.
I want my meat thoroughly and completely cooked. If I see any pink, I am not comfortable consuming it at all. If I see blood, I am definitely handing the steak back to the waiter / waitress and asking for a steak that's actually cooked.

On the nightmare issue, I think it's more the fact that I've never really had intense dreams. My dreams, for the most part are entirely forgettable affairs. I'm almost certainly an outlier considering I'm middle aged.

Allan Glenn. 1984-2005 RIP
:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:
Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.

Page generated in 0.40548 seconds with 11 queries