View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 05:02 PM
liar in wolf's clothing

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
For anyone who is interested in this discovery you can listen to Chapter One of Beyond the Framework of Modern Thought, as the author reads and elaborates on the text. You can order a copy of the book by clicking on Buy Now. I may create an order page for the audios, or ask for a donation. I'm not sure yet.
peacegirl, I find myself in a quandary as the True Steward of the Authentic Text!

Here is my dilemma: you have repeatedly (and blamefully) indicated that you "hate" me and that you would rather die than accept help from me. Of course, I do not wish you to die or to cause you to be upset.

Let us imagine together, peacegirl: what if I were aware that your own website is currently, and has been for several years, making available all 13 audio recordings to any individual with an internet connection, free of charge, with a single click? Would that be an instance in which you would accept assistance from the True Steward of the Authentic Text, or would it just be another occasion for you to blamefully and hatefully swat away my offer of assistance?

Your feedback on this matter would be most appreciated.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (03-14-2017), Dragar (03-13-2017), Stephen Maturin (03-13-2017), The Man (03-13-2017)

Page generated in 0.07482 seconds with 11 queries