View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:24 PM
A Very Gentle Bort

Default Re: Coulson Watches You While You Sleep

I am officially co-opting my own thrad to convert it into the catch all Marvel [Comics, Cinematic Universe, Cartoon and Combined Universes] thrad. On this inaugural post of an historic occasion, I have some news:

Disney|Marvel team up with Netflix

Quote:
Led by a series focused on "Daredevil," followed by "Jessica Jones," "Iron Fist" and "Luke Cage," the epic will unfold over multiple years of original programming, taking Netflix members deep into the gritty world of heroes and villains of Hell's Kitchen, New York. Netflix has committed to a minimum of four, thirteen episodes series and a culminating Marvel's "The Defenders" mini-series event that reimagines a dream team of self-sacrificing, heroic characters.
Dear Mr. Howard, this is how you build a universe via multiple media models. I know these heroe p much by name and sight only. I like this.

In adjoining Marvel Comics news:

Ms. Marvel Returns

Quote:
In February, Kamala Khan will be taking on the mantle of Ms. Marvel in her very own title written by G. Willow Wilson, writer and Islamic convert. Kamala, like lots of people I know (or know through Tumblr), is a big fan of Carol Danvers, and when she discovers that she has shape-shifting powers she borrows the first superhero name of her favorite superhero. “Captain Marvel represents an ideal that Kamala pines for,” Wilson told the New York Times. “She’s strong, beautiful and doesn’t have any of the baggage of being Pakistani and ‘different.’ ”
Thanks, from:
Adam (11-07-2013), chunksmediocrites (11-21-2013), Janet (11-07-2013)

Page generated in 0.17314 seconds with 11 queries