Old 05-08-2013, 03:14 PM

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShea View Post
The chances of you convincing this group are nil, peacegirl. Without evidence you are left with argumentation, and your argumentation demonstrates poor reasoning.

Maybe there are people out there who do not care about evidence, and who will not think you exhibit poor reasoning. You should be out looking for them to market the book to when it's back from it's latest set of edits.

Why do you continue to waste your time here? What compels you to find this more satisfying do you think?

Do you fear being ignored elsewhere, or perhaps fear of once again finding the same types of criticisms leveled against you?
I can ask the same thing. What keeps you here? There IS absolute and incontroverbiel evidence in Lessans' favor. You didn't even respond to my direct answer to your latest question. You're talking out of your ass, but it's not surprising. You think you're discrimintory ability usurps this man's 30 years of study, but it doesn't. It just shows your ignorance more and more. Like I said many times, you're not all that LadyShea, and I don't mean this to be disrespectful, but you are ignorant. You don't understand these principles one iota, yet you are coming off like you're some kind of pundit who understands what he is even talking about. You are not a scholar in this area of expertise; in fact you are in nursery school.

I am here for the lulz
Enjoy your lulz, but this gives me an out. I have no desire to answer you or read your posts if you're here just for a good laugh. Good bye LadyShea. If you have any questions, have someone else ask them. You have just displayed your ignorance for all to see, but more than that, you have shown how arrogant you really are which has ruined it for you.

Last edited by peacegirl; 05-08-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Page generated in 0.06451 seconds with 11 queries