View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:22 PM

Default Re: A revolution in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalist.atheist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegirl View Post
What more can I say NA? It's not up to me what people take from this knowledge. All I can do is present it to the best of my ability, which is what I'm doing.
I may be the only one here that agrees with you. You are presenting Lessans to the best of your ability. Almost ten years and many tens of thousands of posts later, on many forums, and you have nothing to show for it.
That's a misconception. Each forum had something to offer, but this book was never thoroughly analyzed on any of them. They either were strictly moderated and the thread was shut down, or people were so mean that even when I was invited to have my own sub-forum, I wouldn't do it because of the name calling. I even think it was more vitriolic than this thread, if that's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural.atheist
A sane person would understand that the problem is all theirs and would be able to step back from it all and take a critical look at what they were doing. They would ask, 'Could it be the content, could it be the presentation, could it all be wrong?'
I have stepped back and taken a look and what I see is that the method I'm using is wrong. I finally have to admit that, although going online was not a complete waste of time. It's taken me a long time to realize this because I didn't recognize immediately that no matter what forum I'm on, it's not, and never will be, the right venue for presenting a discovery of this magnitude.

Page generated in 2.34899 seconds with 11 queries