View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 06:27 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Default Re: The Make Something Every Week Contest

My Leftovers Frittata was such a success that I have gone ahead and experimented with some other Frittata variations.

This is what I made this morning.

Frittata Marinara

Potatoes, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, minced garlic, and various spices (oregano, sage, rosemary, basil, tumeric, etc.) all sautéed in olive oil. 4 whipped eggs added and cooked on the stove top until firm on the bottom and at the edges. Marinara sauce (Ragu actually) spread on top and grated mozzarella sprinkled over that. Parsley flakes and paprika added for color. Baked in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Avocado quartered and added after it comes out of the oven and feta cheese crumbled on top. Sadly, I forgot to include the andouille sausage (I didn't have any Italian sausage on hand) so it turned out to be a vegetarian frittata, not what I intended but good nevertheless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frittata Marinara.jpg (194.7 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by Angakuk; 03-17-2017 at 06:46 AM.
Thanks, from:
BrotherMan (03-17-2017), Corona688 (03-20-2017), lisarea (03-17-2017), slimshady2357 (03-17-2017)

Page generated in 0.11805 seconds with 12 queries