View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Tellifying

Default Re: Neither WAR nor WoW

Well, I've created a full Zodiac-worth of characters on "Virtue". Spent the night doing that, so didn't actually play.

Probably will play tonight.

I decided not to move my characters from "Triumph", I'm gonna keep them there. Also, wherever bey resides, I'll probably create a new set of characters there, as well.

And yes, they will all be based on the Chinese Zodiac. Figure the servers are simply parallel universes.

I'm inordinately proud of the designs for my characters, is there any way I can get a "pic" of them from the game to share or do I have to resort to screenshots?

I'm not a number-cruncher or rules-lawyer, so I doubt I'll be very good at min-maxing. I'm hopeful that this won't be detrimental to my experience. I'm thinking it will probably only hurt me in PvP, which I'm not even close to ready for.

Ooooh and after creating a Villain, I knocked on a door and got a "Treat" for a change. A temporary power (2-weeks) I can use to change into a Council Guard or something. Pretty appropriate since the Villain was The Cunning Rat, a ninja.

ETA: Is there a way of rotating the camera during the game so that I can see my Character from the front?

Last edited by wei yau; 10-28-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: One more question

Page generated in 0.15170 seconds with 11 queries